package EOL

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Apr 26 16:05:53 UTC 2006

Paul <paul at ...> writes:
> You can't. I know of quite a few packages that are stable. z88dk and
> fuse-emulator are stable and it's been a while since the main branches
> have been updated. Neither though are inactive.

While that assessment is true for z88dk targets which are essentially
historical machines, such as the Spectrum and the Z88, the situation is pretty
different for those targets which still get hardware and OS upgrades. For
example, the TI-82 target still doesn't support the ROM 19.006 and there seems
to be no work whatsoever done towards supporting it. And while the TI-83+
target _probably_ still works for the TI-84+ and 84+SE, this is more by
accident than because of any work done towards it.

        Kevin Kofler

PS (OT): The translation of the quote in your sig to German totally ruins the
joke... M$ Window$ isn't called "Fenster" around here.