weekly "new pacakges in Extras" (Was: Fedora Package Announcement List Split)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Apr 27 08:02:58 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 26.04.2006, 12:07 -0400 schrieb Warren Togami:
> As of Monday April 26th, 2006, all package update mail will be going out
> to the new list fedora-package-announce.

I'm wondering if we should post a weekly "this new packages have entered
Fedora Extras during the last week" to that list.

"new" = packages that were not in Fedora Extras before; Maybe important
updates to existing packages could also be mentioned (e.g. a update from
foo-0.9-9 to foo-1.0-1 or from bar-2.1-7 to bar-3.0-1)

Opinions? Anyone interested in doing that job?

CU
thl