Unorphan: arc

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Apr 30 14:28:37 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 30 avril 2006 à 14:12 +0200, Hans de Goede a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to unorphan arc, anybody else already working on this. any
> objections / remarks?

I'm curious : is there any reason nomarch is not good enough for you ?
When I had to choose between nomarch and arc for orphaning, no one stood
for arc (nor, for that matter nomarch). So I decided to keep the most
recent codebase in the tree.

(that being said I took great pains to leave the arc package in good
shape before dumping it)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot