rpms/tetex-IEEEtran/FC-4 tetex-IEEEtran.spec,1.2,1.3

Rick L Vinyard Jr rvinyard at cs.nmsu.edu
Fri Aug 4 18:01:58 UTC 2006

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:31:10 -0700, Rick L. Vinyard wrote:
>

>> +%triggerin -- lyx
>> +if [ $2 -gt 1 ]; then
>> +cd %{_datadir}/lyx && \
>> +  ./configure --without-latex-config > /dev/null 2>&1 ||:
>> +fi
>> +
>> +%triggerun -- lyx
>> +if [ $2 -eq 0 ]; then
>> +cd %{_datadir}/lyx && \
>> +  ./configure --without-latex-config > /dev/null 2>&1 ||:
>> +fi
>>

> This change does not match lyx's own configuration and creates an empty
> LaTex packages.lst. On the contrary, lyx %post runs "configure" including
> the LaTeX packages check.

Since Rex is the maintainer of lyx, I sent him a note yesterday to get
his opinion on why he included the --without-latex-config in the
triggers. I'm not sure how many other tetex packages potentially affect
lyx, but it would be nice to have Rex's triggers in those as well (if
there aren't any problems).