The bug squad is hiring!

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Aug 15 09:09:46 UTC 2006

Paul Howarth wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 21:52 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> So to make a long story short I will still be trying to help out by
>> cherry picking some bugs and trying to fix this, but I hereby cease any
>> activities to try and create a coordinated community bug squashing effort.
>>
>> Still any Core developers overwelmed with bugs who need a hand feel free
>> to ask me, and I think / guess you should feel free to ask the community
>> in general, that might be the better way to get the community involved
>> in helping with the enormous amount of bugs (of much varying severity).
>
> Does this mean you're not interested in Extras bugs? I have a couple of
> bugs in bittorrent that I lack the python skills to fix:

Ofcourse I'm willing to help with Extras bugs too, but extras doesn't
need to seem as much help as core does (try looking for open bugs with
keywords EasiFix in Extras versus Core).

However my python skills are very minimal, so I cannot help you there.
But a mail with a subject of 'Help from python "experts" needed' to
f-e-l might help :)

Regards,

Hans