Contacting the Fedora Account System's management team

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Mon Aug 21 03:59:55 UTC 2006

On Sunday 20 August 2006 06:58, Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:

> I would like to contanct someone from the Fedora Account Systems's
> management team, because I have some trouble getting my signed CLA
> accepted.
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem/Contact
> states that I could contact the team with an email to
> accounts at fedoraproject.org but I got only an automated response back:
>
> With regards to "Problems signing CLA".
> Your message could not be processed.
> Reason Signature was not valid. Please see
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/UsingGpg/CreatingKeys
>
> My message I sent was signed the same way this message is signed.
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure
> mentions admin at fedoraproject.org in "E-mail the team with an introduction"
> - is this the correct e-mail address that should also be mentioned in
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem/Contact ?

The same address handles both automated messages and normal correspondence.
The subject of the message is used to pick up the CLA messages.  If you need
to get a message through and the automated system is picking it up, try
changing the subject.

Your particular issue is arising because the email address you have registered
in the Account System is not a UID on your signing key.  You need to either
add opensource at still.name as a UID on your signing key or change the address
you are using in the Account System to till.maas at still.name.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes