Re: Stalled review policy proposal

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
As discussed at the recent FESCo meeting, I've drawn up a quick policy
for dealing with stalled reviews.  It's not intended to be
comprehensive; the idea is to address two main issues that have been
causing problems in the review process: unresponsive reviewers and
unresponsive package submitters.

The draft is at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JasonTibbitts/StalledReviewPolicy; I
will include a copy below and keep the draft updated with comments I
receive.

I finally got around to reading this. Looks good. The terms look good too. I also agree with the other poster that a tracker bug for reviews which have been closed as not a bug because of lack of submitter response would be a good idea.

Regards,

Hans