Re: Update of the fish package

On 8/1/06, Axel Liljencrantz <liljencrantz gmail com> wrote:
I indented it using a single tab per block level, since it was
unreadable without indentation and the packaging guidelines do not
mention any indentation style recomendation. If there is an informal
common indentation style, please let me know.

Oops, just noticed that rpm silently ignores %if et. al. if they are
indented. So I had to drop the indentation. Too bad.

--
Axel