Re: When should the mass FE6 rebuild begin?

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:13:38 +0200
Matthias Saou
<thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When should the mass FE6 rebuild begin?
>
> I'm asking, because I'll be leaving on holidays for a couple of weeks
> at the end of this week... so if it's this Friday at the latest, that's
> fine, but if it's later, I'll have to find someone to deal with the
> packages I maintain.
>
> Matthias

Hm, I suppose if the packages are in shape, kicking a build should not be to
hard. So if you are gone before the rebuild let me know and I will jump in no
problem.

- Andreas
--
Andreas Bierfert               | http://awbsworld.de      | GPG: C58CF1CB