Re: When should the mass FE6 rebuild begin?

On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 11:13 +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:

> When should the mass FE6 rebuild begin?

The current plan is at FC6 test3 time (Aug 30 according to the
preliminary schedule in Wiki).

> I'm asking, because I'll be leaving on holidays for a couple of weeks
> at the end of this week... so if it's this Friday at the latest, that's
> fine, but if it's later, I'll have to find someone to deal with the
> packages I maintain.

In case you're not available, I'm sure it will be taken care of.  Extra
points for posting a list of packages you maintain that do *not* need to
be rebuilt for some reason (and stating that reason).