Re: %lang macro does not work with %doc?

Dnia 08/03/2006 08:12 PM, Użytkownik Michał Bentkowski napisał:
Maybe we should submit it to a rpm related list?

Uh-huh. This should be fixed upstream. Unfortunately, I'm not able to test it with the newest RPM (read: I don't have time to mess with my system). Fedora's RPM is a bit outdated and I don't want Jeff to shout at me if it's already corrected :P

Regards,
	Dawid

--

  ^_*