Re: %lang macro does not work with %doc?

06-08-03, Dawid Gajownik <gajownik gmail com> napisał(a):
Uh-huh. This should be fixed upstream. Unfortunately, I'm not able to
test it with the newest RPM (read: I don't have time to mess with my
system). Fedora's RPM is a bit outdated and I don't want Jeff to shout
at me if it's already corrected :P

I don't think it is fixed upstream. PLD list posts are from 2001 and
it is stll unfixed.