mails with: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2006-08-02

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, Fedora Extras repoclosure wrote:

> Subject: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2006-08-02
>
> Summary of broken packages (by owner):

With the frequency of these emails happening, I noticed I've started to ignore
these myself (after all, *my* packages are never broken *cough*)

Perhaps it is a better idea to have this script mail the individual package
maintainers? (or generate bugzilla reports?)

Paul