Re: mails with: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2006-08-02

Paul Wouters wrote:
On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, Fedora Extras repoclosure wrote:

Subject: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2006-08-02

Summary of broken packages (by owner):

With the frequency of these emails happening, I noticed I've started to ignore
these myself (after all, *my* packages are never broken *cough*)

Perhaps it is a better idea to have this script mail the individual package
maintainers? (or generate bugzilla reports?)

Paul

Agreed, these would be more useful if it manages to annoy the people responsible... although having the list post is useful too.

Unfortunately it seems that the script doesn't know who the owner is in many cases.

Warren