Re: Any sign of a push?

seth vidal wrote:
On Sat, 2006-08-05 at 12:29 +0100, Paul wrote:
Hi,

I can't seem to see any FE pushes for the past couple of days. Is there
a problem with the email out or is me?

we had a drive failure on the system to where the packages are pushed.
I'm out of town on a little trip and I've not had a chance to check the
push mechanism to make sure it will work.

I'll see if I get to it tonight.

Attempted a sign & push just now. Signing succeeded, but it failed somewhere during sync with "Input/output error". Don't know if this is more fallout from the disk failure, and I don't have access to the other side of rsync to investigate further.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com