signing of packages built in mock

Hi,

When I run mock over packages being reviewed and try to do a
localinstall, I seem to be getting that the debuginfo packages and any
additional packages (such as inchi which is generated from open-babel)
created from a source are all not signed.

Is this down to me or down to a problem with mock?

TTFN

Paul
--
Wenn sie denken, dass die bildung teuer ist, versuchen sie ignoranz