add FE-Legal to ReviewGuidelines

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 9 08:48:46 UTC 2006

Axel Thimm wrote:

> How does one ask legal and what kind of questions are admitted (not
> related to the above directly)?
>
> Thanks.

Legal inquiries have been handled by Greg Dek so far

http://fedora.redhat.com/About/contact.html

I have heard that the process has been problematic though I didnt notice
any specific details mentioned.  I have suggested writing a mail to
Fedora Advisory Board list if it requires a wider discussion since the
deputy general counsel - Mark Webbink is on the list.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board

Any queries related to Fedora which require input from a lawyer should
be ok.

Rahul