Re: FE @ LinuxWorld SF 2006?

On 8/9/06, Toshio Kuratomi <toshio tiki-lounge com> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 09:24 -0700, Chris Weyl wrote:
> Is anyone planning on going to LinuxWorld?  I live locally, and it's
> always nice to put faces to names if anyone is going to be around...

I registered for a free pass for the floor.  I wasn't sure which day(s)
I'd go for, though.  Is there going to be a Fedora BoF or any events at
the Fedora Booth?  (We do have a booth, right?  Not just an add on to
the Red Hat booth?)

From the post to the -announce list, it does look like a booth.
(Though there's no map I can see, so I don't know if it's an addon or
not.)  There's a BoF session on 8/15 from 6-7PM, and hopefully us
exhibit-pass holders can get into that.

                              -Chris

--
Chris Weyl