Not sure about this error on a package I'm about to submit for FE

Hi,

I've packaged VisualOS for inclusion in extras and it builds fine
outside of mock. However, in mock, I've getting an error that
gnomeConf.sh cannot be found.

In the %build section, I've added --with-gnome=%{_libdir} to the build
configure line, but the build always fails that the script can't find
gnomeConf.sh in the libdir, despite it being there.

Any clues on how to fix this problem?

TTFN

Paul
--
Wenn sie denken, dass die bildung teuer ist, versuchen sie ignoranz