Local repository setup problem with fedora-mirror.py

Hi,
  I was using local repositories setup for mock build successfully
on FC5 previously. Now i formatted my system and installed FC6 Test 2
and tried to follow the same steps that i did from  my page
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ParagNemade/MockSetupUsingLocalMirror
  When i try to execute python script i am getting errors as
[root localhost parag]# python fedora-mirror.py
syncing: Fedora development core i386 binary to /mirror_repo
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/reposync", line 43, in ?
  from repomd.packageSack import ListPackageSack
ImportError: No module named repomd.packageSack
syncing: Fedora development extras i386 binary to /mirror_repo
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/reposync", line 43, in ?
  from repomd.packageSack import ListPackageSack
ImportError: No module named repomd.packageSack
[root localhost parag]#

Do i need any changes to fedora-mirror.py script or anything else i am missing??
Regards,
Parag.