Re: The bug squad is hiring!

dragoran wrote:
The bug i wanted to fix is the "CD Burning only works as root for a buncha burners", though it requires significant effort...

I want this bug to be fixed too (see FC6 and cdbruning thread) but we should wait for 2.6.19 (which will allow scsi commands to be enabled for a device from userspace), we should try to backport this changes and get them in the FC kernel before FC6 is released.

Are you referring to Peter Jones' patch ? If it's going into 2.6.19, that's great news. The job on our side is more the user-space aspect (hotplug module?)...

-denis