Re: Please someone review jfbterm (bug 201170)

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 09:14:15PM +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
Hello.
BTW, when must I think that my review request is currently
ignored and I should ask for someone to review it?

That's up to you. One traditional way of having people reviewing
your package is to review their packages first. But doing some
advertising like you just did isn't bad either.

Thank you. My review request is now got a new reviewer and
currently is under discussion.

Mamoru Tasaka