Anyone want pyzor?

pyzor is a networked hash based spam detection system that automatically adds to the effectiveness of spamassassin.

I would like to give ownership of pyzor to someone else who may be more interested in maintaining it. There are a number of patches in other Linux distributions that fix bugs in pyzor beyond the last upstream release, but I have not had time to verify their correctness and the upstream development project seems dead.

Would anyone like to claim ownership of pyzor?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com