Anyone want pyzor?

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 17:08:25 UTC 2006

pyzor is a networked hash based spam detection system that automatically
adds to the effectiveness of spamassassin.

I would like to give ownership of pyzor to someone else who may be more
interested in maintaining it.  There are a number of patches in other
Linux distributions that fix bugs in pyzor beyond the last upstream
release, but I have not had time to verify their correctness and the
upstream development project seems dead.

Would anyone like to claim ownership of pyzor?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com