.pyo files

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Thu Aug 10 22:50:47 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

The packaging rules for python modules were amended and .pyo files
shall no longer be %ghosted but must be provided in the package.

I expect the Packaging wiki pages will be updated shortly...

Anyway, I was asked to file BZ tickets to get all python packages in
devel fixed.  So I have a couple questions:

1. I think a pyo blocker bug would be nice to track progress.  Could
thl or someone with a /dev/null mailbox please create a tracker ticket ?

2. Anyone has a working script to enter BZ tickets that I could borrow ?

Cheers,
					Christian