Re: Planning next version of rpmdevtools

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 23:05 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-07-15 at 00:12 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
>
> > Rename scripts (with appropriate backwards compat symlinks for a while):
> > * fedora-extract -> extractarchive
>
> After having used the new package locally from CVS for a while, my left
> hand already protests against this change,

My left hand already is stiff from protesting against this renamer in
general ;) Please keep these scripts using a common prefix.

Which doesn't really matter, be it fedora-, rpmdev- or whatever you
prefer, but don't commit the same fault others (e.g. SELinux) have
tripped into.

Ralf