Re: Local repository setup problem with fedora-mirror.py

On 10/08/06, Parag N(पराग़) <panemade gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
   I was using local repositories setup for mock build successfully
on FC5 previously. Now i formatted my system and installed FC6 Test 2
and tried to follow the same steps that i did from  my page
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ParagNemade/MockSetupUsingLocalMirror

Parag - this is a really useful page - I wonder if it could be moved
somewhere more visible, i.e. made part of the main FE wiki pages.

jonathan.