Re: .pyo files

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:47:14 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Yes, via bugzilla xml-rpc. See attachment.

Thanks a bunch.  I guess it's time I learn some python by example :-)

> I don't know how stable the API is yet, though.

Ok.  I'll see how it goes.

BTW, I noticed the normal BZ submit page has some javascript stuff to
properly setup the initial owner of the bug, and your script doesn't
appear to set it up.  Should it be set from the script, or does BZ set
it up itself at soem later point ?

Cheers,
					Christian