Re: Upload problem

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Hans de Goede wrote:
Linus Walleij wrote:
On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Hans de Goede wrote:

I hit the same yesterday, your ~/.fedora.cert is expired, go get a new
one from the account system.

Ah, error 255 :-)

Yeah, it took me quite some debugging to find out, so I thought I would
/ could spare you the same.

Really? My first thought when I see "Error 255" is "hmm, looks like someone needs a new client cert!" It's been asked (and answered) many times on the mailing lists. Maybe it needs to be in a FAQ somewhere? Maybe we need a wiki page titled Error_255? :)
 I won't deny, though, that the message isn't exactly verbose or helpful.

     Jima