Re: Local repository setup problem with fedora-mirror.py

Hi,
On 8/11/06, Jonathan Underwood <jonathan underwood gmail com> wrote:
On 10/08/06, Parag N(पराग़) <panemade gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>    I was using local repositories setup for mock build successfully
> on FC5 previously. Now i formatted my system and installed FC6 Test 2
> and tried to follow the same steps that i did from  my page
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ParagNemade/MockSetupUsingLocalMirror

Parag - this is a really useful page - I wonder if it could be moved
somewhere more visible, i.e. made part of the main FE wiki pages.
 Thanks for appreciating my work. I will be very happy if this page
is moved to main FE pages. But i don't know  how can i do that? Do
anyone have suggestions on this then kindly mail back to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Parag.