Re: The bug squad is hiring!

Rahul wrote:
> Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Wiki maintainers, where should this page be (maybe under Extras/SIGs?
>> But its not soley for Extras).
>>

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

Yes that might work, but that is a bit different that is about triaging
bug, helping the bug owners to get better bug reports. Denis and mine
effort is about helping bug owners by really fixing some (low hanging
easy, great impact) bugs, thus do the debugging hunt it down to the line
of code and create a patch. So similar but different.

Should I just add a section to the above page for our effort / work?

Regards,

Hans