ClanLib abi breakage headsup

Hi,

I will be pushing an update from ClanLib 0.8.0-RC2 to 0.8.0 (final)
judging from the changes in some header files this will break the ABI
(without changing the soname!).

The ABI changes are small and will probably not influence most programs
as they wont be using this part of the ABI, still a recompile is advised!

AFAIK the only ClanLib using package is pingus which I maintain myself
and will recompile (even though it works fine with the new ClanLib).

Because of this ABI-breakage I'm only pushing this for devel leaving
FC-5 at RC2.

Regards,

Hans