Re: Need a list of educational packages

Kushal Das wrote:
I am making a offline tool to install stuffs from fedora extras & livna. I want to include different educational/development tools available in the extras repo, which can help the school/engg. students. For that I need a list of packages.
Can anyone send me the names..
At first step you can use the comps.xml file (CVS module comps) and CVS:owners/owners.list.
May be good solution to grep specs by Group tag.

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andy smile org ua