Need a list of educational packages

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Aug 14 07:58:59 UTC 2006

pugazhendhi muthuraman wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can you kindly include Jiletters also.
> The other i feel must is abacus,Super tux.As of now let me compile the
> names
> of other software also.I am concentrating more on kids software more.I will
> reply with the list in a day.
> Thanks and regards
> Pugazhendhi Muthuraman

We really should maintain a list of these somewhere, and as already
mentioned in this thread, the proper place is in comps-feX.xml.in
the "Educational Software" group.

So all mentioned packages really should be added there (and removed
elsewhere from comps if they are elsewhere, because packages should not
be listed twice).

Regards,

Hans