Re: Need a list of educational packages

Hans de Goede wrote:

We really should maintain a list of these somewhere, and as already
mentioned in this thread, the proper place is in comps-feX.xml.in
the "Educational Software" group.

So all mentioned packages really should be added there (and removed
elsewhere from comps if they are elsewhere, because packages should not
be listed twice).

This work is best done by a SIG. I was quite surprised to see that we didnt have a Education SIG yet when Kushal asked me for a list of packages in IRC earlier.

Rahul