Re: Need a list of educational packages

On 8/14/06, Rahul <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

This work is best done by a SIG. I was quite surprised to see that we
didnt have a Education SIG yet when Kushal asked me for a list of
packages in IRC earlier.

Rahul

Education SIG will be a very good idea. In the different engineering
colleges I saw mostly(more than 95 %) are based on Fedora only :)
If an Education SIG starts up, it will be pretty easier to maintain
educational packages.

Regards,
Kushal