Re: The bug squad is hiring!

Hans de Goede wrote:

Rahul wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:

I'll add a part to the bugzappers wiki about this then, I also would
like to maintain a page with a list of easy fixable bugs, or rather with
3 lists:
1) easy fixable and annoying / high impact
2) annoying / highimpact
3) easy fixable

The idea is to have a short description of each bug and an URL, so that
people who want to help with this can easily find a bug to work on.
Wouldnt it be better to use the bugzilla whiteboard for this and just
link to the queries from the wiki page?

Perhaps, call me a newbie, but what is the bugzilla whiteboard? I know
about keywords and blocker bugs, but this one is new to me.

Think of it as a "notes" field where you add in comments about the bug which says that this is a easy fix or whatever and then query that.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/queryhelp.cgi#statuswhiteboard

Rahul