nobody@fedoraproject.org Assignment and Querying

I have created nobody fedoraproject org Bugzilla account. This will be the new default assignee for Extras package reviews. It is a little more appropriate and informative than bugzilla-sink leemhuis info
Nobody's working on this, feel free to take it <nobody mozilla org>

I got the idea from Mozilla's Bugzilla. It makes it more obvious from reading that nothing will happen with a bug unless somebody takes it.

Bugs against orphan packages should be reassigned here too, as well as anything that cannot be fixed by the primary assignee. While it would be bad to overuse it, I think it is more honest than bugs sitting forever and the assignee having the inability to work on it.

http://tinyurl.com/lc4s2
The idea is that a standard URL "canned query" can be used to pull up all issues that nobody is working on. Then other project participants can easily find issues that are otherwise stuck and explicitly claim them. This is just a temporary URL, we should make a permanent URL somewhere in the Fedora Infrastructure.

If something truly bad remains assigned to nobody, and no one wishes to claim it, then these cases are to be identified and escalated to FPB, where priority assessment and assignment can happen.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com