Re: Proper Source0 URL for sf.net hosted projects?

Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 12:34:50PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> I was wondering what the correct Source0 URL for sourceforge.net hosted
>> projects is?
> [...]
>
> Any time I see a sourceforge URL, I take it as a suggestion.  I don't
> expect it to work as-is necessarily.

But thats bad isn't it, that breaks things like spectool -g, which can
be handy at times. Can't we come up with an always working one?

Sofar this has been very successfull for me:
http://dl.sf.net/sourceforge/<project-name>/<file-name>

Does anyone have any examples where this fails?

Regards,

Hans