Ok to change description in owners.list

Hi all,

2 questions:

1) Must the description in owners.list exactly match the rpm summary?
2) May the descriotion be changed after the initial adding of a package
   to owners.list?

I'm asking because I would like to change the description of a few libraries I maintain to include the word library (but only in onwers.list, not in the rpms) to stop Chris's comps nag mails from nagging me :)

Regards,

Hans