Packages missing in comps-feX.xml.in

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Aug 16 23:12:27 UTC 2006

Patrice Dumas <pertusus at ...> writes:
> rpm groups and comps groups are unrelated. rpm groups are amost unusefull
> and not used, while comps groups are important.

They are used by Synaptic: the group filters use RPM groups, not comps groups.
You also notice typoed or otherwise weird (where my definition of "weird"
is "used only by exactly one package" ;-), and inconsistent with other groups
too (e.g. "System" instead of "System/Something" or "Something/System")) groups
that way. Should I file bugs against the offending packages?

        Kevin Kofler