Request package removal hping2 from devel (obsoleted by hping3)

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Thu Aug 17 03:25:53 UTC 2006

Hi people,

I am the maintainer of hping2 and hping3. I would like to remove hping2
from the development repository. hping3 provides "hping2", so no
package should break. And as far as I know, only nagios-plugins depends
on it, and it depends on "hping" not "hping2".

Is this something I should do by emptying the devel/ CVS repository and
removing the package from the owner's list? Or is this something someone
else has to do?

Paul