comps-feX.xml vs. my own packages

Hi, all!

I'm maintaining the man-pages-uk and qstat packages that aren't included into comps.

First off, I've can't find any documentation related gropu for man-pages.
Second, qstat is not a game, just stat-server for game servers. I may include it to game category but I'm in some doubt.

Could anybody solute me something?

Thank you.

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andy smile org ua