Re: cant upload new source

Hi.

Tim Lauridsen <tla-ml rasmil dk> wrote:

> Checking : yumex-1.1.1.tar.gz on
> https://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/repo/extras/upload.cgi...
> ERROR: could not check remote file status
> make: *** [new-sources] Error 255

As has been told this is due to an expired certificate. Since I feel
like chasing bugs today:

Is there a way to provide me with an expired certificate, in order to
produce a patch that will lead to a more meaningful error message?

My own certificate is quite non-expired, unfortunately :)

--
I'm a sysadmin, not a doctor, and I've spent the last ten
years ensuring that state of affairs.  -- Patrick Gosling