cant upload new source

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Thu Aug 17 18:28:54 UTC 2006

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
> As has been told this is due to an expired certificate. Since I feel
> like chasing bugs today:
>
> Is there a way to provide me with an expired certificate, in order to
> produce a patch that will lead to a more meaningful error message?
>
> My own certificate is quite non-expired, unfortunately :)

  Actually, I threw together a patch this morning and emailed it to Jeremy,
as he solicited on Monday.  My Makefile-fu is weak, though, so I can't be
absolutely sure it's good.  (Also, I don't know if I should be uploading
junk files for testing.)  However, AFAICT, the expiration date is in
plaintext, so my method of testing was to just edit the date (as that's
all my patch checks for).
  Anyone more knowledgable in Makefiles, or simply braver than me, can play
with this:

http://beer.tclug.org/fedora-extras/fedora-cert-expired.patch

  Feedback is readily encouraged. :)

      Jima