Appending a file in %{_sysconfdir}

Hi,

I'm packaging sdldotnet for inclusion into extras and have hit a small
snag. I need to amend %{_sysconfdir}/mono/config to include some bits
required for sdldotnet.

How do I append said file inside of a spec file? Should I just create a
new version, add the bits, diff and apply or is there a better way?
Obviously, this has to be done during the install step.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who