FESCo Meeting Minutes for 2006-08-17

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Sat Aug 19 16:50:12 UTC 2006

On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 11:29:41AM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Ouch, may I ask what the story is here? Judging from the list of
> packages he maintains (search for ivazquez at ivazquez.net in owners.list).
> He is (once was ?) a very active FE member, I don't think we want to
> loose him. I also feel that the AWOL process was not created for the
> likes of him, but more for Johnny 1-shot package.

He doesn't have that many bugs open:

 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=ivazquez%40ivazquez.net

Maybe anyone interested should jump in and start trying to fix those?

(I was hoping something would jump out at me, but I think I've only
used a couple of his packages.)

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/