Re: SPF failures nuke fedora-extras* msgs from redhat.com

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 01:37:39PM -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 07:54:09PM +0200, Paul Wouters wrote:
> > So, either this should go to the sysadmins responsoble for redhat,
>
> It's definitely their problem.
>
> > or it should go as a bug report to perl-Mail-SPF-Query.
>
> Please don't do that.  :-)

I agree, whether a mail domain hosting some resources of Fedora has
some policy on SPF and whether SPF is available to other users thorugh
Fedora is a different story. We don't want to endorse either side
through the repo's contents.

Paul, could you contact postmaster@ which is the `person' the RFCs
scapegoat for such a case?
--