[Possible Spam] Re: [Possible Spam] Re: SPF failures nuke fedora-extras* msgs from redhat.com

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Tue Aug 22 18:56:24 UTC 2006

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 07:30:48PM +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> Personally, I think we should drop perl-Mail-SPF-Query

It's there for some (optional) functionality in amavisd-new.

SpamAssassin being able to use it was a side-effect.

> or at _least_ modify our SpamAssassin package so that it needs to be
> _explicitly_ asked to do SPF rather than doing so by default if the
> package is installed.

It looks like that would just be a matter of commenting out the
"loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF" in
/etc/mail/spamassassin/init.pre.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/