Contacting the Fedora Account System's management team

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Aug 22 22:11:52 UTC 2006

Hello,

I just realized that I replied to you only in private, not via the list. So
here is my answer, again.

On Monday 21 August 2006 05:59, Patrick W. Barnes wrote:

> Your particular issue is arising because the email address you have
> registered in the Account System is not a UID on your signing key.  You
> need to either add opensource at still.name as a UID on your signing key or
> change the address you are using in the Account System to
> till.maas at still.name.

Actually I added the needed UID (opensource at till.name) last friday and made it
even primary. Nevertheless, the same error still occurs, see here:
http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?op=index&fingerprint=on&search=opensource%40till.name

Regards,
Till

PS: Thank you Thorsten for the pointer to the archives :-)