Contacting Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams - Maintainer of linphone

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:06:51 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 09:06 +0200, Denis Leroy wrote:
> Michael J. Knox wrote:

> > Ignacio has been missing for sometime. The AWOL guide lines is a good
> > place to start. I think some people have picked up on some of his packages
> > already, but the AWOL process should be used here.

> I would appreciate if an executive decision was made in this case, and a
> simplified or expedite process started. I went through the AWOL
> guidelines for wp_tray, and it was NAKed.

Do you have a link for this?  A quick bugzilla search didn't turn it up.
If the process has already been gone through, it should be pretty simple
to go to the last step.  If it stalled somewhere along the way we should
figure out where we need to pick up from.

> I'm not going through it
> again. Could we have temporary maintenance or co-maintenance assigned
> for his packages, so at least the urgent fixes and rebuilds can be dealt
> with ?

This might be possible.  I'd like to know we are abiding by at least the
spirit of the AWOL policy, though, so records of when Ignacio was
contacted would be helpful.

-Toshio